Updates to one device (i.e., my iPhone) are not reflected on another device (i.e., my Mac).

Options
Michelle Gale
Michelle Gale
Community Member

I think my subject explains, but yes, if I update (or add/delete/etc) a login on my iPhone, when I later log into OnePassword on my home computer or my work computer, using the exact same master password, it does not show the change I had made to my account. It's like they are not "connected". This has been an ongoing problem I've emailed you about several times to no avail, please help!!!!!

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 6.3.1
OS Version: OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:updates to my account one on device do not mirror to my other devices- help!

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Michelle Gale

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

I noticed you posted in our 1Password Families forum, but do not have a 1Password Families account registered under the email address you use here for the forums. Do you have a 1Password Families account, or are you using the standalone apps and syncing with Dropbox (or, trying to)?

I also checked your support history but I don't see any sync related messages from your email address. I do see a couple messages from ~9 and ~12 months ago, but those don't appear to be regarding sync issues.

In any event, I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.