1password mini doesn't find password, 1password does

razzi
razzi
Community Member

Suddenly on certain sites (e.g. my fastmail account) 1password mini no longer finds my password. The weird thing is, when I do a search in 1password mini it also doesn't show up.
In the 1password app however it works fine.

1Password Version: 6.3.1 (631006)
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Both Families + Teams

Comments

• razzi
    razzi
    Community Member

p.s I have all Vaults selected and the problem is both on Safari and Chrome

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @razzi

I'm sorry to hear that you've bumped into this strange problem! It sounds like you might have multiple copies of 1Password installed. Could you please go to "Finder" and search for "1Password" under Applications? If you see more than one copie of 1Password just delete the duplicates.

Please let us know if you try this and if it helps you! :chuffed:

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @razzi

Thank you for answering, this is indeed a weird situation! Could you please try restarting 1Password mini? On the menu bar click on the 1Password icon, then on the gear at the right and the last option "Quit 1Password mini". When you open 1Password mini should be launched as well. Please let us know what you find out :chuffed:

• razzi
    razzi
    Community Member

I did that -> same problem
    I rebooted my computer -> still same problem

search in 1password finds the fastmail entry
    search in 1password mini doesn't

pretty strange

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @razzi

I think we have gone through all the basic options here, so I would like to ask you to please make a Diagnostics Report so we can take a look at what's going on with 1Password in your computer.

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• razzi
    razzi
    Community Member

I've mailed a report support ID is [#HSN-58528-753]

thanks

Jan

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @razzi

We have received your Diagnostics Report. Someone will be in touch with you soon, we'll continue the conversation over email.

ref: HSN-58528-753

This discussion has been closed.