syncing mac and vista

Options
bailey1951
bailey1951
Community Member

My wife and I are considering 1password and we want to use it across all devices. We both have iphones. Also we have a Windows Vista PC and many Apple devices - desktops, laptops and ipads. Will we be able to sync (use) 1password with all devices (particularly the Windows Vista PC)?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Dear @bailey1951,

Thank you for taking time and creating your account on our forum! We will do our best to make you feel at home here :)

If you plan to use 1Password with your wife, I would recommend you to take a look at 1Password Families:

https://1password.com/families/

It was created with families in mind. I personally use it with my brother and my dad and it works great.

However, while 1Password apps should work on your Apple devices, on Windows Vista you will be able to access your vault via web-interface only, as Windows Vista was released 9 years ago and is not supported by any of 1Password app. Microsoft will end extended support of this operating system on 11 April 2017.

Please let us know if you have additional questions, we will be happy to provide more details. Thanks in advance! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.