Made a mistake while creating account for Teams, is it possible to start over?

Directions were unclear while creating 1Password for Teams account, and I created the first account with an alias and for a user that I don't think actually needs to exist...I hit the back button, but apparently had already created a password, and now I've FUBAR'd it.

Really just need to completely start over...is that a thing?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2016

Hi @alexanderganahl

I'm sorry to hear that the sign in process was confusing or complicated for you! You can simply delete your account and start over from scratch. To delete the Team you need to sign in, go to your Team's name on the upper right corner and click on Settings on the drop down menu. This will give you the option to delete the team.

Please let us know how this goes for you, if you have any other questions we're here for you! :chuffed:

• alexanderganahl
    alexanderganahl
    Community Member

Yeah so the problem is I can't sign in...the initial (and only) user has a password that I generated before clicking back a page in my browser. While I thought I saved it, apparently the password didn't save. So now I'm locked out of the only account, with no passwords or anything saved within that account, and want to just start over.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

@alexanderganahl,

Please have the owner of the account email us from the address associated with the account. We'll get sorted out. :)

support@1password.com

• alexanderganahl
    alexanderganahl
    Community Member

Sent email as requested. Would like to get this resolved today if possible so we can sign up while the discount is still going on for Teams!

• alexanderganahl
    alexanderganahl
    Community Member

Any update?

• Hi @alexanderganahl - Thanks, we have received your email and we will reply shortly.

ref: XMU-87711-983

This discussion has been closed.