IE 11 on Windows 10

Options

I am using IE 11 in Windows 10 Pro and the 1Password icon is visible in the top right-hand corner of the browser, but when I select it (click on it), it doesn't respond. I have rebooted my computer, but it still doesn't work. I have also examined my 'Preferences - Browsers tab' in 1Password and the check box for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18036 is checked.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.6.0.604
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @bmckim,

Can you click on the gear icon on top right of Internet Explorer and select Manage Add-ons. Select Toolbars and Extensions on the left sidebar and can you then confirm if both 1Password add-ons are set to the enabled status?

• bmckim
    bmckim
    Community Member
    Options

Only one extension seems to be available. See image below.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @bmckim,

The available status is a red herring, as long as it is set to enabled, it is fine.

Could you send us your diagnostics report? Please use this guide to generate the report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

• bmckim
    bmckim
    Community Member
    Options

I just created the document and emailed it to you.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi,

We got the report and will reply to your email as soon as possible.

ref: NXZ-19398-848

• bmckim
    bmckim
    Community Member
    Options

The instructions for configuring WebRoot Antivirus found at this link corrected my issue....

https://support.1password.com/configure-webroot-secureanywhere/

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks for updating this thread to let everyone know.

This discussion has been closed.