Is 1Password for Windows version 6.0.184d?

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi there,

I just saw that the version 6.0.184d is listed on the app-updates page but not on the hockey page (yet)? So Will it be pushed? And also is the app now released out of beta? Because it says Latest release: 6.0.184d and not Latest beta: 6.0.184d....

Thx
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @ntimo sorry for the confusion, 6.0.184 is not out yet, we are finishing last checks before letting it out. It appears that wrong change log was pulled to app-updates, thank you for letting us know. It's not out of beta yet, we are adding something that many are waiting for ;)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited July 2016

@SergeyTheAgile so it will maybe be out today? ;) Can't wait for it. Also the changelog for the update is wrong isn't it? I am exitet to see whats new :)

Edit: What will that feature be? ;) Maybe login saving? Or a 1Password Mini :dizzy:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Not yet, but it's coming! :)

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@SergeyTheAgile how long will those last checks take? :O

• Hopefully not too long, I'm tempted to release next update, but at the same time I'm tempted to get more web sites filled right ;)

• Hi @ntimo,

Just to let you know, we've just shipped 184d. I expected to hear from you like several minutes ago. :smile:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT,

you expected to hear from me? :O I saw the update. And already installed it. And started with testing ;)

• MikeT
    edited August 2016

Serg just told me why I shouldn't be surprised, so that explains why there was a bit of a delay.

Let us know how it turns out for you. There will be 185d update soon to address many of minor edge cases in 1Password mini.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@MikeT well know I don't know what to say ;) But I will be happy to help when ever I can.

• Thanks for your willingness to help any time. We really appreciate your feedback.

For now, just say 1Password mini is awesome. :smile:

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

@MikeT it is indeed ;) I have tried many password managers on my way. And this one is still the number1. I really love recommending it to all people I know. But they most of the time ignore me about this topic :( So sad I know.

• MikeT
    edited August 2016

Hi @ntimo,

Yea, I know. I find that it is helpful to show it to them in action. Once 1Password 6 is out with 1Password mini fully built with all features; just showing how 1Password mini works to fill data in, saving new Login and so on will impress a lot of folks into trying it out.

We've already gotten a few folks in our families hooked to 1Password 6 for the first time in many years just because of the new 1Password mini. So we're totally on the right track now.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @MikeT,
    thats what I did too a friend and now he loves it will join my family ;) 1Password mini is truly awesome! I have to say. I even think that it might be the feature I personally love most about 1Password. Because it makes it so easy to find information when you are in the browser without damaging the web browsing experience.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Likewise! And I'm looking forward to seeing it get even better! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.