Notifications dont turn off

justin_king
justin_king
Community Member

Howdie. I Just installed the app on my Nexus 5x. I'm using my 1Password account to sync. I cant seem to get rid of the notifications that occur whenever I start the app and it syncs. I've turned off notifications under the sync settings, however it seems to have no effect. Is this a bug?

Thanks heaps!

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0.1
Sync Type: 1Password account

Comments

• Hi @justin_king. Are you seeing a toast notification or are you seeing notifications in the notification drawer?

The reason I ask is because the setting (Settings > Sync > Notification) is for the in-app toast notification, and not the notification in the notification drawer. We don’t currently have an in-app setting that disables the notification in the notification drawer, but this can be done from the system level if you like to. Just go to your device settings and tap Apps > 1Password > Notifications to change those settings.

Let us know if you need anything else!

• justin_king
    justin_king
    Community Member

Thanks very much. I misunderstood what the notification settings were doing.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

No problem! I'm glad Peri was able to help. That's what we're here for, after all. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.