Unable to load document

Options

Hi,

I just migrated from iCloud syncing to using the 1Password Account.

After I moved everything to the new vault, I noticed that the majority of my attached documents are failing to load, I get an error "Unable to load document". Both if I try to open via the entries they are attached to or via the documents folder.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sgtbobie,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password! Are you seeing this in the web interface, or in the 1Password app?

• sgtbobie
    sgtbobie
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for coming back.

It was on the web interface, but I noticed after that when I opened the corresponding items on the App, it had an error "Pending item missing". I managed to get it working now.

I just removed everything from the 1Password account, signed out on the 1Password App, then back in. Copied everything over to the account again and let it sit for a while to allow time to sync up and all where available on the web interface again.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @sgtbobie,

I’m glad to hear that everything is available now - thanks for letting me know!

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.