Disable clicking sound on the 1P for Teams website

Options

Hi! I was wondering what this new clicking sound was until I figured out that this is your website when it logs me out automatically.
I'd much rather disable that but can't find an option for that - where do I change that? (Can be a personal setting, doesn't have to be team-wide)

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:sound

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @steipete! I would be happy to help figure this out. Are you using the 1Password browser extension to fill things on other websites? It sounds like you may be using it to fill your team account information as well. The only thing is, it doesn't fill automatically — you have to trigger it by clicking the extension or by using a keyboard shortcut. Did you check your browser's autofill to make sure it's disabled?

• steipete
    steipete
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you!

I'm using 1Passwords for Teams - the web version. (would have filled out the 1P Version/Extension Version stuff if it would have applied)

• Jacob
    edited August 2016
    Options

@steipete Okay. It sounds like your Account Key may be filled automatically. Is this what it looks like when you open the sign in page?

If it does, the Account Key is safely stored in the browser data on computers you trust. If you're using a computer that isn't yours, feel free to check the "This is a public or shared computer" box when signing in. You can click "Change accounts" on a computer you're already signed in to if you want to clear the stored Account Key.

This discussion has been closed.