I purchased annual plan and downloaded license but 1password is saying my acct is frozen

Options
speakwithsara
speakwithsara
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Families

UGH! I purchased annual plan and downloaded license. Clicked through but brower links keep saying my account is frozen. I am beyond frustrated and emailed for support yesterday. This is taking up a lot of time to figure out. Please help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:UGH! I purchased annual plan and downloaded license. Clicked through but brower links keep saying my account is frozen. I am beyond frustrated and emailed for support yesterday. This is taking up a lot of time to figure out. Please help!

Comments

• speakwithsara
    speakwithsara
    Community Member
    Options

I also emailed customer service YESTERDAY and still no personal response.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@speakwithsara: I'm sorry for the confusion! It looks like Max has already replied up via email, but I also wanted to follow up here in case it helps you or anyone else in a similar situation.

First, I apologize for the delay in responding. However, we try to respond to messages in the order in which they are received because that seems fair. So while you won't be able to get an instant response, we will always get back to you as soon as possible. It's just that some folks will have been waiting before you, and we don't want to turn a blind eye to their messages.

The good news is that when you're logged into a paid (or trial) 1Password Account in any of the 1Password apps, you won't be asked for a license key or payment since your subscription includes all of the apps. However, it appears that you purchased a standalone license for 1Password instead of a 1Password Families subscription. We can sort out the details for you via email depending on your preference, so be sure to respond to Max when you have a chance so we know how you'd like to proceed. Thanks again for you patience!

ref: BDT-41554-492

This discussion has been closed.