Not syncing on iOS 10 public beta?

Options
kenriise
kenriise
Community Member

My 1p for families account works everywhere, but I notice it's out of sync (significantly) on my iPad running the latest public iOS beta. Is this a known problem? Thanks.

1Password Version: whatever the latest iOS version is
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: iOS 10 public beta 3
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi @kenriise,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password on your iOS device. Let’s take a closer look at your system to see if we can determine where things are getting tangled up.

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

ref: OPM-4299

• kenriise
    kenriise
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks

Support ID is [#JPN-91229-986].

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kenriise

We have received your Diagnostics Report and we'll continue the conversation over email :chuffed:

ref: JPN-91229-986

This discussion has been closed.