Creating new vault in individual account

Options
rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

I just subscribed to the individual account. I successfully moved my data from primary to personal vault. However, when I tried to create another vault in my individual account, that option is greyed.

How can I create a new vault in my individual account?

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Greetings @rlgleason51! Thanks for signing up. :) I'm not sure quite why the option is greyed out for you. Could you try signing in from a different browser and see if that changes its behavior? This is what it should look like:

If it doesn't work in another browser, let us know.

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. It was grayed out in the app. I subsequently found it in the browser.

• Jacob
    Options

@rlgleason51 Aha. We're working on adding it to the app for accounts soon. Right now it's only available on 1Password.com as you noticed. Glad that's all sorted out :)

• eyjenkins
    eyjenkins
    Community Member
    Options

Must my new device have access to data (internet) in order to transfer to a new device? Also, I am unable to create a vault where my current data is stored. I was previously using an unsubscribed account and now I am moving to a subscribed account. What must I do to move the data in this case?

• john_m
    john_m
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2017
    Options

Hi @eyjenkins! I see you're in contact with our support team via email, so we'll follow up with all your questions related to your setup there! :+1:
    ref: VKA-64591-226

• eyjenkins
    eyjenkins
    Community Member
    Options

Okay. Standing by.

• Frank
    Options

Hi @eyjenkins - I just re-sent my previous reply back over to you. Keep us posted over here if you don't receive it. Double check your spam folder, sometimes it gets stuck there.

ref: VKA-64591-226

• eyjenkins
    eyjenkins
    Community Member
    Options

I just sent a response back to you.

• Frank
    Options

Thank you eyjenkins - I received you email so let's continue the conversation there. Talk to you soon!

This discussion has been closed.