MasterPassword lost. How can i get a clean account again?

Options
rhch
rhch
Community Member

I was paying for your service and would like to use it again. I lost my masterpassword and since then my account is not accessible.
Seems you cant reset the master password yourself so i hope you will create a new acount for me. Otherwise i would like to cancel my subscription. was upgrading on the 29.06 this year and only configuring it with my iphone/touchid. Since that phone needed to be restored everything is lost. What can be done?

Why is there no contact form on your website?
I thought only the Account-Key cant be restored. Why do you gave that rescue kit? whats it for when its not enough to reopen my account? I think you are overcomplicating the procedure and make it completely unusable.

Hope to get a feedback soon.
Best regards, Robert

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hey @rhch! We'd be happy to help you get started with a new account. We can't create one for you, but we can delete the old one so you can create a new one. Please email us at support@1password.com to get started with that process. :) We list our email address on several pages of the website, and at the bottom of our knowledge base.

The Emergency Kit exists to help you if you lose your Account Key, Master Password, or any other account info. We ask you to save it right when you create the account so you won't get locked out of it.

This discussion has been closed.