Family member cannot sign in "No response received from server"

Options
lazypower
lazypower
Community Member

I have a new family member who is able to sign up on my instance and use the web app, however the iOS app, after entering in the requisite information simply states "No response code received from server". After searching the forums, this leads me to believe there is an outage, or maintenance. However - why is the web app working? Additionally, why do my 1password iOS apps work?

I'm at a loss for self diagnosing this problem, and really need some assistance here.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:ios/, kb:undefined, kb-search:no token, kb:undefined, kb-search:no server response

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lazypower: While the jury is still out, if it helps anyone else, this problem is commonly caused by "security" software or settings which are breaking the secure connection that 1Password requires between the server and the app. It simply isn't acceptable for a 3rd party to be able to view our transmissions.

It looks like I replied to you via email a bit ago, so be sure to check for that. Let's keep the conversation going in one place though, to avoid the confusion of trying to talk about the same things in multiple places. Cheers! :)

ref: CEC-33226-226

This discussion has been closed.