Why am I receiving a "trial expired" when I have purchased and have been using 1Password for years?

Options
rmovcen
rmovcen
Community Member

I have been receiving a trial expired message. Where can I get my license info so I can resume using your product that I purchased a few years ago?

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.3.2 (632001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Why am I receiving a "trial expired" when I have purchased and have been using 1Password for years?

Comments

• rudy
    Options

Hi @rmovcen,

if you go to https://agilebits.com/store/licenses and fill in your email address it should send you an email with your 1Password 6 family license information. There should be a link in there that says "click here to apply license" that will apply your license information to the copy you have installed.

Rudy

• joae1975
    joae1975
    Community Member
    Options

I bought 1password on 2/23/2014 through itunes. I have a receipt to prove it and I too am receiving this popup. I tried entering my email in the above link several times. I get nothing. I am 100% sure it's the same email I used to purchase it. I've been using this email for years for all purchases through itunes.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2016
    Options

Hi @joae1975

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble finding your license! I tried to find your license with the email that you used for the forums, but we don't have anything under it. If you send us an email to support+licenses@agilebits.com with any other email that you might have used plus as much information as you can (your full name, address, date of purchase, etc) we'll help you find your license. Please add a link to this thread and your forum handle on the email so we can connect the dots and help you better!

Another possibility is that you've bought 1Password form the AppStore directly. If that's the case, then you'd need to download it again directly from there using the same Apple ID.

I hope to hear back from you soon so we can get this sorted out :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.