Windows 6.0.18 not syncing with 1Password account

wolf_wiley
wolf_wiley
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Hi guys,
to let you know: since the update to 6.0.18 of the Windows version it stopped syncing. In contrast, all changes between OS X and iOS are replicated instantly.

reg,
wolf

1Password Version: 6.0.18
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: 1password account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@wolf_wiley: Do you mean 6.0.180d? That was released weeks ago and there have been several updates since then, so make sure you're up to date. Is there perhaps some sort of proxy, firewall, or "security" software which could be blocking it? I'm definitely getting changes in 1Password 6 on my Windows machines, so I wonder what may be different in your case. Please let me know what you find!

• wolf_wiley
    wolf_wiley
    Community Member

@brenty : sure, in terms of the release I need to be precise. I'm running 6.0.186d. Though I'm not behind any corporate firewalls no replication took place b/w 1password account and windows app. The OS X and iOS app worked.
    I just tried the following and then password replication on the win app worked again.

• Logout of 1password account in windows app. That is, the account has been disassociated with the 1password account.
    • login with 1password account in windows app.
    • replication of changes done in seconds.

Now across my devices - OS X, iOS and Win - work again. Maybe just a hiccup.
    reg, wolf

• Hi @wolf_wiley,

I've moved your thread to our Windows Beta forum.

We do have a bug in the UI in our latest updates, we are picking up the changes right away but the app isn't refreshing the UI correctly. If you lock and unlock, you'll see the changes show up.

This will be fixed in the next update. Thanks for letting us know about this.

This discussion has been closed.