Extension dont open in Firefox and Chrome

Options

Hi,

I had a new Windows Domain Profile (Win10) and 1Password is still working ok. But if I will use 1password via the Extension (FF & Chrome) nothing happen after I click the icon.

Did anyone have a hint for me?
Thx
Tobi

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.8
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @tirlinger,

Sorry about the issue you're experiencing. We've asked a couple of the team more experienced on the Windows side to jump in and help but while we wait could you help me understand the situation a bit better please. You mentioned a new Windows Domain Profile and I'm guessing you did so because you believe it's a key piece of information. Is it the case that everything was working until you added a new profile to a working copy of Windows 10? I have a reasonable knowledge of Windows but very basic when it comes to any enterprise level type functionality (simple lack of exposure).

Somebody else from AgileBits will be along to ask more questions or fingers crossed offer immediate insight.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @tirlinger,

Please use this guide to generate the 1Password diagnostic report and email it to us at support+windows@agilebits.com. Also, in the email, include the link to this thread along with your forum username, so that we can connect the email to this thread.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can confirm we got the email.

Thanks!

• tirlinger
    tirlinger
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I send you the Log. The ticket-id is #ZGE-54213-653

Best regards,
    Tobi

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks, @tirlinger. We received the logs and will continue the conversation in the email thread. We'll update this forum post if needed so others can find the answer.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.