Constant Password Prompts on IOS

Options
barneyrubble43
barneyrubble43
Community Member

Hi, I've been using 1password for a while now and its been working fine. I have the 1password for teams product.

For a few days now every time I do anything in 1password it asks me for my password. So I open 1password, it asks me for my password. I try to create a new login - it asks me for my password. I type Vodafone - it asks me for my password. And so on. To put in my vodafone account into 1 password i have had to put the password in about 15 times.

Any idea why this is doing it like this? Its very frustrating. Even to get a simple PIN of a Credit card I dont use very often took ages at a till the other day.

1Password Version: IOS version - latest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 9.3.3
Sync Type: Cloud (family)

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Do check Settings > Security and Settings > Advanced > Security. It is possible that one of these is set to ask for the password very often.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @barneyrubble43

Sorry to hear about this inconvenience. To be clear: it is your 1Password Master Password you are being asked for, not your Apple ID password, correct? As danco mentioned that setting may have something to do with it if so. Please check and see what that is set to and let us know.

Ben

• barneyrubble43
    barneyrubble43
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben,

yes its my Master Password. Since an update to the OS and a restart it seems to be working fine again.

I shall put it down to gremlins.

Thanks for the replies.

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad things are working well now! Please do let us know if you have any further trouble, though. :)

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.