Android Version will not show reveal, however I can click and reveal. This also applies to the PC

danielho
danielho
Community Member

To Whom it may concern,

I am a Pro user of 1Password and love this app and use it almost daily. I think personally it is the best value for money. I have just recently swapped from using an iPhone (IOS) to a Samsung Note 7 (Android). The process of switching over and syncing between the two devices was not just a simple case of logging in.

I have managed to investigate further and utilize the service of dropbox to sync and backup my vault. Now that the vault is constantly backed up on dropbox, I am now able to pull the vault or information originally stored on my iPhone to all other devices. Such as PC Windows 10 and Samsung Note 7.

The issue that I can currently experiencing is that when I open the App, 1Password I am missing some quick view sections: For example: Verification Number, PIN or Password. However if I decide and click on them I can have the option of reveal. These are represented as a series of black dots.

Is there a more simple was to unlock this feature so that I don't have to constantly reveal each section separately on both my Anroid and PC.

I have a feeling its got something to do with the other 2 devices not recognizing I am not a Pro user or the Primary Vault is still situated on my iPhone IOS.

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:reveal android

Comments

• ChaconC
    ChaconC
    Community Member

This is the default configuration.

To change this, in 1Password for Android you can go to Settings> Display and uncheck "Conceal Password"
    On your PC, look for the same setting in Preferences> Security

• Hey @danielho. Please follow ChaconC's instructions above to reveal passwords if you like. Let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.