Changes in iOS not showing up on Mac with Dropbox sync

Options
ksummerall
ksummerall
Community Member

I am running the latest version of 1Password on both my iPhone and Mac. I am using Dropbox (same account) to sync my .agilekeychain (yes, they are both set to sync the same file) That file shows that it was modified just a few minutes ago in Dropbox however when I sync my Mac changes that are on my phone don't show up.

For example, 5 days ago I got a replacement debit card. I updated that entry in 1PW on my phone, but when I went to use that entry today on my Mac it had not updated. But the login for this discussion board that I just created on my Mac shows up on my phone.

I have forced my phone to sync several times but my Mac still shows no change in that entry.

Ken

1Password Version: 6.3.1
Extension Version: 4.5.7
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:dropbox sync

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Ken ( @ksummerall ),

I see your version information for 1Password for Mac in your original post, but I’d love to confirm which version of 1Password you’re using on your iOS device. The issue that you describe was a known issue that we believe we resolved in the latest update to 1Password for iOS - version 6.4.3. Please take a look in 1Password’s Settings and scroll to the ‘Recommend 1Password’ section. What version information do you see there?

If you’re using an older version of 1Password, please update to the latest version and let me know if the issue resolves. :)

• ksummerall
    ksummerall
    Community Member
    Options

Megan,

I am running Version 6.4.4 on my iPhone.

• Ben
    Options

Darn. Well, there goes that idea. ;)

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• ksummerall
    ksummerall
    Community Member
    Options

[#AJX-55315-879]

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! We'll work with you via email until everything is resolved so that we are not duplicating efforts or creating any confusion. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.