Multiple URLs: Only first URL for Login works with browser extension

I use the same username/password for my PlayStation and Sony accounts, with the following URLs for each site:

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/
https://store.playstation.com/

I have each of those URLs entered in the appropriate field for the login:

Unfortunately, only the first one in the list will work. If I order them so that store.playstation.com is first, then the browser extension shows the username for store.playstation.com but nothing for account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. If I reverse the order of the URLs, then the opposite is true: the browser extension no longer finds a username for store.playstation.com, but it works fine for account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.

What's going on here?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604 (15)
Extension Version: 4.5.8.90 (Google Chrome)
OS Version: 6.2.9200
Sync Type: Dropbox

psn.png 16.4K

Comments

• Hi @theremin,

Try this:

1. Open the main 1Password app, unlock, and go to the File Menu > Preferences > Logins
    2. Check the box next to Enable Multiple URLs and press OK to save the change.
    3. Go to the Help Menu > Restart 1Password Helper

Now, restart your web browser, does 1Password show the right data for both domains now?

• theremin
    theremin
    Community Member

Well how about that. Is that a new setting? I have no idea how that would have gotten unchecked, but that solved my problem. Thank you very much!

• MikeT
    edited August 2016

Hi @theremin,

Not a new setting, it's been there a long time but an update or even a Windows update could've changed something in the registry to uncheck that option.

• tokyo1pw
    tokyo1pw
    Community Member

I had the same issue and ended up creating multiple entries. I will go back and try this out.

I cannot find a similar setting in the iOS app. Is this automatically enable in the iOS app?

• It is, @tokyo1pw.
    Are you having issues there?

Cheers,

Alex

This discussion has been closed.