When I try to edit any text box in the program the font gets so big it can not be seen in the box.

When I try to edit any text box in the program the font gets so big it can not be seen in the box. The text is still there, but it cannot be read it edit mode. This makes it very hard to see/edit. How can I fix this?

1Password Version: 3.8.21
Extension Version: 3.9.20
OS Version: O.S. X 10.11.6
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Font too big to read

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Faith_Leblanc,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some odd behavior in 1Password! I see that you're using version 3, so I've moved your message to our '1Password 3 for Mac' forum.

1Password 3 for Mac is a much older version which hasn't been in development for several years now, and unfortunately it isn't fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan). It sounds like you're having one of the problems described in this forum announcement, which is posted at the very top of the 1Password 3 for Mac forum: 1Password 3: Modern browsers and OS X

The problem you described sounds like the "invisible field" issue that is mentioned briefly in the first message of that announcement. The second message goes into more detail about it, and also explains how to upgrade to 1Password 6.

Hopefully that helps to explain what's going on. If you have more questions, please let us know! :)

This discussion has been closed.