Two website fields

Options
Ilya Voloshin
Ilya Voloshin
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Since using windows beta I now have two website fields. A new one that is blank and an old one with the old value. None of the versions now recognize the original website field and I have to manually copy and paste all the websites from one to the other in order for it to work. Also, iOS client doesn't see two fields and only sees the new blank one. Any suggestions?

Comments

• MikeT
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi @Ilya Voloshin,

Were these items imported from other programs or copied via local vault files?

• Ilya Voloshin
    Ilya Voloshin
    Community Member
    Options

I migrated from dropbox to family plan at the same time.

• MikeT
    edited August 2016
    Options

Hi @Ilya Voloshin,

That was an issue caused by the migration process. To fix this, you would need to start over and export your data from the previous vault file to import it into one of your vaults in your 1Password Families account..

Do you still have your previous vault file and/or 1Password 4 for Windows installed?

• Ilya Voloshin
    Ilya Voloshin
    Community Member
    Options

Well... I don't want to do that... I already sorted the accounts into shared vaults and created new ones. I'll just keep updating them manually as I need them. :/

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Ilya Voloshin,

I understand. The next update will have most of the migration issues resolved (we've disabled it in the latest updates) and you could add your local vault file and copy whatever you need to your 1Password account, so you don't have to do a lot of work.

This discussion has been closed.