I am a bit lost in this 1Password universe. I would welcome guidance (maybe a link?) describing how it all works. I am not a newbie into cloud applications but maybe I am just thinking too much "in the box". So this is my story:
- I installed 1Password to my iPad and used it for some time (few months).
- I have got advertisement for Family subscription and I set it up for free for 6 months (thats like month ago)
- I tried to download 1Password app for OS X (App store) but there was only paid version (USD 60). So I went to 1Password site and uploaded 1Password app for OS X from there.
- I went through some complicated process of recognising devices for my Family account (I am so far the only user) - iPad, Mac mini, iPhone, MacBook
- I am being regularly notified in OS X app for buying the application - does it mean that Family subscription does not cover the applications? Should I pay separately for Family subscription and separately for applications? If not why am I notified (bothered) to buy OS X application?
- My vaults are not fully synchronised. I have inserted my credit card details on OS X application like week ago - it never appeared on iOS applications.
- Sometimes when I enter login etc. on OS X application I have to manually run the synchronisation to see the item on other OS X device.
Do I do something wrong please?
1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided