Upgrade path if you purchased 1Password for Mac only

bdialoiso
bdialoiso
Community Member

I purchased 1Password for Mac last year and now would like to use 1Password on a windows virtual machine. Is there an upgrade path or will I be required to pay the full price?

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:upgrade

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

Hi @bdialoiso,

Thanks for asking about this. :)

You definitely don't need to pay full price for a Windows license. We actually have a couple different options available to you.

• If you were interested, we have an optional subscription plan that allows you to access your data on 1Password.com, easily share with others if you add them to your plan, and much more. It also comes with the full versions of 1Password on all platforms: Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. Learn more about 1Password subscription plans.

• If you wanted to stick with a standalone license, that's not a problem. I wasn't able to find your license in our system. That could either be because you used a different email address than the one you used for this forum, or perhaps you purchased 1Password on the Mac App Store. Could you email me a copy of your Mac App Store receipt or the email address you used to purchase your license directly from us? support+licenses@agilebits.com Include my name in the subject line, and I'll be notified as soon as your message arrives in our inbox: Khad Young

:+1:

ref: ADB-16734-317

This discussion has been closed.