iOS app prompting for relogin to families account every time app is opened

Options
Pfhortune
Pfhortune
Community Member

My iOS app is prompting me every single time I open it that there was a problem syncing with my 1Password families account, despite assuredly entering the password correctly. My Mac is also occasionally prompting me, though not as often. This is becoming worrisome, as I'm concerned that I will lose logins from sync problems.

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: 1Password Families

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pfhortune,

It's unusual that the 1Password apps for iOS and Mac are repeatedly prompting you to sign in to your 1Password account after you're already successfully signed in. So let's put a stop to that.

If you haven't restarted your iOS device(s) and Mac since this has been happening, please give that a try and see if that makes any difference.

If the trouble continues, we'd like take a closer look at your 1Password configuration to help determine where things are getting tangled up. To do that, please create and send us diagnostics reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the report file(s) with an email addressed to: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your diagnostics reports in the forum, and do include a link to this discussion and your forum username in the email.

For each report you send you'll receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a support ticket ID. Please post the ticket IDs here so we can track down your email with the reports and ensure this issue is handled more quickly.

Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.