1Password for iOS Watchtower location? I am not seeing it.

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member
edited August 2016 in iOS

Where is Watchtower for 1Password for iOS? I noticed that it was off, enabled it in the 1Password app but I still am not seeing it. Also, Watchtower is publicly available in the Internet.

I went to Watchtower.1Password.com and it appears to be a 1Password for Teams site Vs. Watchtower.agilebits.com?

Also, to avoid confusion, It would help if certain key words be unavailable for use in the Families/Teams/Individuals login to prevent confusion, like Watchtower is 1Password feature.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2016

Hi @wkleem,

Where is Watchtower for 1Password for iOS?

When an item that you use has an alert issued, you’ll see a red banner at the top of the item’s detail view in the iOS app.

Also, Watchtower is publicly available in the Internet.

This is true. You can check a site manually on 1Password’s Watchtower site.

I went to Watchtower.1Password.com and it appears to be a 1Password for Teams site Vs. Watchtower.agilebits.com?

It looks like you’re right! If a company has signed up for this domain already, I don’t know that there’s anything we can do at this time, but I’ll pass this along to our team.

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited August 2016

@Megan,

I was also confused by the fact that on the MAC and Windows, Watchtower was a category in its own right. That was what I was looking for initially.

Thanks.

• Right; on iOS we don't have anything like that, currently.

Something to look forward to for the future. ;)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.