Saving and filling more than username and password

Options

I'm unable to save and fill logins that contain more than username and password fields. I've tried creating a new login manually. I've also tried editing the username and password field to empty strings hoping that the information saved in the form fields would be used.

Here's the URL: https://www.briweb.com/part/part-login.php

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @apoorva,

Sorry you're having trouble creating a working Login item for this site. Let's figure out what's wrong and see what you can do to fix it.

I've tried creating a new login manually.

Did you do that with steps from this guide?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

With that method I created a Login item using these software versions (and a few other combinations):

1Password app: 6.3.2
    1Password extension: 4.5.9.90
    Chrome: 52.0.2743.116
    OS X: 10.11.6

After clicking show web form details its item details look like this:

And I can successfully fill with it on the https://www.briweb.com/part/part-login.php page, including using Go & Fill.

You'll want to make sure the 1Password extension is up to date. And if you're still stuck getting this to work, please let us know which browser(s) and version(s) of them you're using.

Also wanted to let you know that I’ve moved your post to the Saving and Filling in Browsers category, where our filling gurus hang out and can further assist you if it's necessary. I'm hoping you'll have it fixed sooner, of course. :)

Cheers!

• apoorva
    apoorva
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. That worked. I guess I needed to update the extension.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent, @apoorva! :+1:

Not knowing which version of the extension was previously installed makes it tougher to know specifically what was fixed since then that made a difference. I'm okay with that remaining a mystery and pleased to hear it's working fine for you now. :)

This discussion has been closed.