How do I switch Dropbox accounts on Android?

ndelessio
ndelessio
Community Member

Hello. I moved my vault to a different Dropbox account and was able to successfully switch to the new account on my Macs. However, I'm having some trouble switching on my Android device. When I go into "Settings" and select sync, I see the file path to the original Dropbox, but I cannot figure out how to change it to the new one. Has anyone had success doing this?

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• saad
    edited August 2016

@ndelessio At the moment, it is not possible to change Dropbox accounts within 1Password once sync has been configured. If you like to reconfigure Dropbox sync with a vault in a different Dropbox account, you will need to reinstall 1Password or go into your device’s Settings > Apps > 1Password and tap Clear Data. Both options will remove all of your 1Password data from Android, so it's important to ensure your latest changes from Android have been transferred to 1Password on your Mac before proceeding.

• Pixelpuppe
    Pixelpuppe
    Community Member

I tried that, but even after reinstalling it still logs in with the same Dropbox account.
    Is there another solution to change the Dropbox account?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Pixelpuppe: I'm not sure what you mean. If you deleted the 1Password app, you should need to login to Dropbox when setting it up. What are you seeing exactly?

This discussion has been closed.