one vault open on one computer, another vault on another computer using app

tjlynchjr
tjlynchjr
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Business and Teams

I use 1Password Teams for both work and home. I sync my vaults with Dropbox and I use the 1Password app on my MacBook Pro. Our team currently consists of me, my wife also has a vault, along with our "business vault" and a coworkers personal vault. My coworker currently accesses the business vault and her personal vault from the browser. Currently, I have the app installed on my wife's computer as well but MY master password is the one that opens my main vault. To use 1Password, my wife has to use the browser mode. I would like to have it so that the app on her computer requires her unique master password and opens her vault, while leaving the app to open my vault with my master password on my computer. Is this possible, and if so, how? Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.5 Beta 15/ Teams
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:one vault open on one computer, another vault on another computer

Comments

• Hi @tjlynchjr! Welcome to our forum. :) At the moment, this isn't possible in the apps. I'd suggest creating a new user account for your wife so she can sign in to 1Password in the Mac app there. If you both need to use the same user account, the way you have things set up right now is the best solution we have. Hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.