logins are not carrying over from Windows computer to iPhone

mmoreno26
mmoreno26
Community Member

only one log in has transferred over to my phone the others are only on the computer

1Password Version: 4.6.0.604
Extension Version: 4.5.9
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:logins are not carrying over from Windows computer to iPhone

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mmoreno26,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with 1Password. How are you currently syncing 1Password between your PC and your iPhone?

• mmoreno26
    mmoreno26
    Community Member

I'm not syncing that I know of. I was under the impression that the service did it for me when I used the same account. One login has synced to the phone. It was the first one that I entered on the computer.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mmoreno26

I'm sorry for the confusion here, you have a 1Password Account so yes you don't need to set up syncing by yourself, however you do need to install the Beta for 1Password for Windows. Right now you have 1Password 4, which does not support 1Password Accounts, and that's why you haven't been able to sync all your data. You can read everything about the beta and download it here.

Once you have it and you have added your account you'll need to move your data from your local 1Password into your account.

Please let us know how this goes for you or if you have any other questions that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.