User Group Demo

PeteChien
PeteChien
Community Member
edited August 2016 in Lounge

Hi! I'm the vice president of the Upstate Apple Users Group (www.uaug.org) in central NY. I'm presenting a demo of 1Password Families to our group in September (I've been a 1Password user since version 2, and I just registered my family for 1Password Families). Would you be willing to donate a standalone Mac or iOS license or the first year subscription for 1Password Families to our group to use as a door prize for that meeting? It's happening on Tuesday, September 27 at the Dunham Library in Whitesboro, NY.

On related note, I neglected to apply the user group discount you offer when signing up for 1Password Families. Could I have done that? If so, how can I apply the discount to my renewal in the future?

Thanks! Love 1Password! It's absolutely essential to my daily use of the Internet. My memory bank, so to speak!

--Peter Chien
--Vice President, Upstate Apple Users Group

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac, iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:user group demo

Comments

• PeteChien
    PeteChien
    Community Member

As a followup to these questions, I see I also missed the offer for 6 months free when signing up for 1Password Families. Argh! How long will you be offering this? I wonder if the offer will still be in effect on 9/27 when I give my demo.

--PC

• Hi @PeteChien,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and for sharing 1Password with your users group!

Please drop us an email to support@agilebits.com and include a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68561/user-group-demo#latest ). Once you have sent the email you should receive a message back from BitBot with a support ID. Please post that ID here. We can work with you via email to set something up for your demo.

The 6 months free offer applies only to individual 1Password accounts (now referred to simply as "1Password"), not to 1Password Families. You can read more about that here:

https://blog.agilebits.com/2016/08/03/new-1password-hosted-service/

We do still offer 30 days free for 1Password Families.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.