Login Selection

nilsej
nilsej
Community Member

I am using 1Password for multiple platforms like iOS, Windows. Recently I started to use Android. I use 1 Password keyboard for login but somehow every time when it take me to the 1password app and login selection screen it says no login available as looks like it is trying to find the login with extension .android. then I have search and find and then fill which is tedious process. Is there any workaroud for this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @nilsej! Please go into 1Password’s Settings > Filling and enable Automatic Filling. This option will allow 1Password’s keyboard to match websites and apps with your logins, and it will also perform automatic filling when available. Let me know if that helps!

• nilsej
    nilsej
    Community Member

It is already on. I can use the auto fill function when I find the login information my self. In Windows and iOS when I choose 1 password extension on any website or app it shows the exact information for that website. It's not the case in android as some how it is finding the login information ending with .android and not finding it.

• Hi @nilsej. I've just found and replied to your email. Let's continue the conversation there. :)

This discussion has been closed.