Discount for Students

ntimo
ntimo
Community Member

Hi there,
I just read this "We do! If you are a member of an educational organization (faculty) or a non-profit, simply send us an email with the appropriate proof. Once we confirm your information you will be able to benefit from 50% off any of our 1Password Teams plans."

does this also apply for students? I am at this moment in 12 grade at a school in germany. And the next question would be if it also apply's for family or personal accounts.

Thank you,
Timo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ntimo

The discount that you've found is only for faculty members, and not students, I'm sorry about that :( Keep in mind that for now you have 6 months free for the individual 1Password account, so that's a pretty awesome way to start and not worry about prices for a while ;) Stay around to see what new ideas we come up with in the next few months, hopefully something down your alley will come around!

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member

Hi @pilar,
    Oh why? Thats unfair. Its always only for faculty members :/ I have an ISIC if that helps :dizzy:

• Sorry, @ntimo. :( That particular discount has those requirements, but as you've seen we run promotions fairly often so hopefully the next one will be one you can participate in. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.