Transportation Security Agency Pre Check category

hodnettd
hodnettd
Community Member

Any chance we can get a dedicated category for the US Transportation Security Agency's Pre-Check program, similar to those for drivers licenses, social security cards, even outdoor fishing and hunting licenses?

A catch-all "travel" category will work just as well if Agile Bits wants more of a universal solution for international 1Password users.

The other day, I was contemplating booking airline tickets for members of my family and I realized that while it's convenient to see all of their drivers' licenses at once, not every family member will take the time to add their Known Traveler Number to their licenses. Some will put that info in a secure note, others will append it to an airline rewards card, others might create a membership or just add it to their generic identity (all existing categories). I'm hoping if that if they see a specific category for travel related info, they will fill that out and save me time.

Similarly, there are a few hotels and airlines willing to reward both the traveller and the person booking the trip. If I'm paying for the trip, I obviously want the points. If I have the opportunity to get the points for the both of us, it would be nice to know the recipient's frequent flyer/traveller number.

I use 1Password for Families but I'd imagine this would be equally useful if not more so for 1Password for (small business) Teams that don't have their own dedicated booking portal.

1Password Version: 6.2.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Transportation Security Agency pre check

Comments

• Hi @hodnettd! That's a very cool suggestion. We have some improvements to categories coming up in the that should cover this as well. :) Hopefully we can share them with you soon. Thanks again for the detailed post and feedback.

• onelove
    onelove
    Community Member

Upvote. Would love to have this functionality

• beyer
    beyer
    1Password Alumni

@onelove: Noted your +1! :) :+1:

--
    Andrew Beyer (Ann Arbor, MI)
    Lifeline @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.