Personal Vault & Family Vault

Options
kylerphillips
kylerphillips
Community Member

Is there a way to have/sign up for Family 1Password Account in my 1Password Personal Vault?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @kylerphillips! I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you please clarify? :)

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

So I'd like to basically set up a Family Vault, what's the best way to do this and will it be the same login as my current 1Password Personal Vault?

• @kylerphillips Oh okay. The best way would be to upgrade your account to a family one. You can do this by signing in from my.1password.com, clicking your name in the top right, and clicking Invite People. A Shared vault will be created once you upgrade the account and you can share that with your family, as well as any other vaults you'd like:

Share passwords and other items with your whole family

Let us know how that goes. :)

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

@Jacob Okay great, so I can still stick with my current Personal Vault as well? Also will other Family members have to pay for an account?

• @kylerphillips Your Personal vault will stay around, and each family member gets one. :) They're all private so only that member can access the contents. Other members don't have to pay, but the subscription price is higher than an individual account. Only the owner is billed. Learn more on our pricing page.

This discussion has been closed.