Looking for support

Options
MICROKING
MICROKING
Community Member

Hello , my trial expired this morning so I paid for 1 year , later this afternoon I still couldnt use 1password as it said It was frozen, I opend up the I password website and went to my account , I went to billing and it said no past invoices, I decided that I mustnt have finished the transaction and went ahead to pay again, this time there was a subscription option so I took that. Huh when I went to the printer I found the first invoice from this morning, so now I have paid twice. Once to agilbits and once for a subscription on the 1password website. It seams to have unfrozen my account with the subscription but how do I cancel one of the accounts ? can I cancel the subscription and somehow make 1password understand that I paid for a year ? or do I get refunded for the eyar and keep the subscription, in any case How ? ... Thanks in advance.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: El capitain
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @MICROKING,

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not finding your license purchase under the email address you used to register here. Did you use a different email address?

Please shoot us an email with the purchase details (specifically which email address you used) to support@agilebits.com with a link to this thread ( https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68787 ) and we'll get you fixed up. :)

Ben

• MICROKING
    MICROKING
    Community Member
    Options

yes its the same one

• MICROKING
    MICROKING
    Community Member
    Options

I have a purchase order and a licence number on the invoice if that helps

• The license number would be great, but please don't post it here (these are public forums). Please email it to us using the address above and include the link: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/68787

Thanks!

Ben

• MICROKING
    MICROKING
    Community Member
    Options

Ok I have sent that email with both invoices included

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MICROKING

Thank you for sending the email, it looks like you used a different email address to send it. Someone will be in touch with you soon, we'll continue the conversation over email :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.