Rich Icons 1Password Personal

Options
kylerphillips
kylerphillips
Community Member

I've uploaded some Rich Icons to my 1Password Personal Account, upon checking the 1Password Desktop app - they haven't synced, is there normally a reason for this or is it expected behavior?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kylerphillips! How did you add the icons originally, and what app are you looking for them on? I just added a custom icon from 1Password.com and looked at 1Password for Mac a few seconds later. It synced as expected. I'll need a bit more info about your setup to try reproducing this. :)

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Jacob so basically, I had uploaded a few custom rich icons to 1Password.com - upon checking 1Password for Mac - the custom rich icons didn't seem to sync.

Any ideas?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kylerphillips,

Can you also let us know exactly which version of 1Password for Mac you're using? If it's from the Mac App Store, that could explain why your custom icons aren't being displayed. Our developers are aware of this issue and have fixed it in a beta build, for inclusion in the next stable update unless something unforeseen holds it back.

Thanks for your help figuring this out!

ref: OPM-4313

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @sjk - see following 1Password Version details below:

1Password
    Version 6.3.2 (632000)
    Mac App Store

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks @kylerphillips! It looks like you're using the Mac App Store version, so the reason your icons aren't syncing correctly is because of the known issue that sjk mentioned. I apologize for the inconvenience! But the good news (as sjk also mentioned) is that our developers have already fixed this in a beta version of 1Password. Once a stable update that includes the fix is released and you install it, the icons should work correctly for you (I'm afraid I don't have a timeframe for that, though).

Again, I'm sorry for the trouble with that. If you have other questions about that or need anything else, please let us know! :)

ref: OPM-4313

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for following up @Drew_AG - much appreciated!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome! :) We're here for you if you need anything else.

• kylerphillips
    kylerphillips
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @Drew_AG - is it possible to download the beta versions of 1Password so I can use this in the mean time? If not no problem.

• @kylerphillips You're welcome to do that if you'd like. :)

Using 1Password betas

Let us know how it goes! If you have any beta feedback, we've got a special forum just for that.

This discussion has been closed.