Export iOS Primary Vault to Password for Teams/Families

Options
MarilynL
MarilynL
Community Member

I am using 1Password 6.4.4 on an iPad Pro. My passwords are all in a "Primary" vault on this device using Dropbox sync.

I have signed up for an online account but this does not show my "Primary" vault where all my passwords are located on the iOS device.

How can I get the passwords in my "Primary" Dropbox vault to sync to the online service? I read that 1Password is introducing its own synching service. Can I use that?

This should be a fairly routine question but I can find no useful answers after searching through the forums. This should not be this difficult.

1Password Version: 6.4.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hi @MarilynL,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

At the moment it is an item by item process, unless you sync your data over to a Mac and then move it en masse from there. We have a guide available on the process here:

How to migrate to a family or team

Another one of our forum users just recently went through this process and wrote up their experience syncing their data to a Mac and then migrating it, if you are interested in going that route. You can read about their experience here:

Migrating from iCloud to a 1Password account on iOS — AgileBits Support Forum

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.