1passwordanywhere on iphone

flibberty
flibberty
Community Member
edited December 1969 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac
I was assuming that I could get my 1passwordanywhere from my iphone via www.dropbox.com. However, when I input my 1password code as usual, one of three things happen: it freezes, or it opens to a blank page, or it reopens to the blank entry field again.

So I am now assuming that it can't be done. Is that right?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    AFAIK there has not been any changes and 1PA will not work with mobile safari.
  • MikeT
    edited December 1969
    flibberty wrote:
    I was assuming that I could get my 1passwordanywhere from my iphone via www.dropbox.com. However, when I input my 1password code as usual, one of three things happen: it freezes, or it opens to a blank page, or it reopens to the blank entry field again.

So I am now assuming that it can't be done. Is that right?

If you want to use the logins, you could create a 1PW Safari Bookmarkets instead.

Secondly, I can't recommend you doing this as it is a major risk since you're exposing your 1PW db to everybody who knows your URL. You can put 1PW anywhere in the public folder, that's how it works, it won't work from any other folder. Check here for more info. As thightower mention, it probably might not work with mobile safari, but you can try it if you want.

Have you try downloading dropbox app to see if it works? It is free.

There's always 1PW client on the iPhone that you can buy.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 1969
    Dooh

thanks MikhailT, I always seem to forget about the bookmarklets, probably since I don't use them. Glad you added that to the list. :)
This discussion has been closed.