Auto Submit not Working

Options
kprogebin
kprogebin
Community Member

Installed yesterday's new beta with no issues. Updated Chrome extension to make sure I had the latest. Everything working great with form filling.

Only issue seems to be that auto submit is not working on any sites. I unchecked and rechecked the box in the options screen, but no dice.

Other than this, great update guys! Thanks for the progress and waiting for more new features.

1Password Version: 6.0.197
Extension Version: 4.5.9.3
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Family

Comments

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @kprogebin, sorry for the trouble, bet thanks so much for the feedback. It really helps to improve the app and we love hearing your thoughts (and your praise ;)).

What are some of the websites that fail to auto-submit?

• kprogebin
    kprogebin
    Community Member
    Options

My pleasure - glad to be able to help in any small way.

So far, I have tested auto submit on the following sites:

• Gmail
    • TD Bank Online Banking
    • Amazon / Audible
    • Fastmail.com

None of them have worked. Filling in - yes; auto submit - no.

Thanks again.

• alexsab
    alexsab
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,
    Auto-submit or auto-save loggin not working for me neither with 6.0.197.
    Thanks

• mohamedosman
    mohamedosman
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kprogebin, @alexsab thanks for details, I've made a note of this and I'll be looking more closely at this issue.

auto-save loggin not working for me

@alexsab auto-save is not yet implemented in 1Password 6, but it's at the very top of our to-do list and we will have it implemented in a future build.

• This appears to be limited to Chrome right now, there is an extra code that we need to implement to make this work.

In Firefox, these sites do get auto-submitted correctly.

We'll get this fixed as soon as possible.

• Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member
    Options

Not in Safari 10 they don't! Around 90% of logins fail to work on sites that used to.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @Oxon,

Thank you for reaching out! :+1:

This part of the forum is dedicated to 1Password 6 for Windows and the information in this thread is applied to the latest beta releases of it. As far I as I remember, there is no Safari 10 for Windows, it was discontinued several years ago. Do you experience any issues with 1Password 6 on your Mac? If so, please shoot us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com and we will investigate. :)

Please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your email in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the email and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly.

Looking forward to your email! Thanks!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.