Wipe Device, Restore - Added Team Account, Cannot Add Primary Account

Options
radwerkz
radwerkz
Community Member
edited September 2016 in Android

I recently had my device wiped and am having to grant permissions to all apps and log into all my apps / accounts. In the process, while "starting over" with my 1password app, the default screen on my Android asked for Team settings. Once logged-in, I can't seem to find how to add my personal "primary" account back into my device (Android).

Seems to want a sign-in address only, please advise on how I can add my Primary (perpetually licensed) account. When accessing my Mac OS 1password app, I do not see any ability to display barcode or similar.

Thank you in advance.

1Password Version: 6.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 6.0
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Hey @radwerkz. Thanks for contacting us about this issue. :)

Once you've configured 1Password to sync with an account, it's not possible to add a local vault. You'll need to reset the app and add your local vault first, and then you can add the account after.

Just go to your device settings and tap Apps > 1Password > Storage > Clear Data. Then relaunch 1Password and tap USE WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT. Go ahead and add your Primary vault on that screen, and then you can add your account from Settings > 1Password accounts.

Let me know how that goes!

This discussion has been closed.