I can't log my wife's account on our shared computer

Options
ispod
ispod
Community Member

Hello
We use a mac book, i added my family account on it, all works fine i see my 3 vaults.
Then i invited my wife, she created her account , i can see the account on the web interface, she can log on her android app.
But i wanted to add her account on our shared computer, i go to settings / accounts, i click on "+" we scan her qr code, she puts her password :
we get an error :"wrong account. User account is different from the one currently configured"
In french : "Mauvais compte. Compte utilisateur différent de celui actuellement configuré"

I don't get it, we can't use 2 accounts on same computer??
If so, i think your family licence is useless for me.

Regards

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @ispod! Sorry for the trouble. At the moment, the 1Password apps are limited to having one member of a family account in them at a time. This is because you can unlock both accounts with the same password in the apps, so you could have access to them both on that device without the other member knowing. We have some ways to improve this in the future, though they are a ways down the road. For now, I'd recommend using two user accounts on that computer. One of you could sign in from 1Password.com in a browser as well if you'd like. Hope that helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.