sync license from mac and iOS to windows ?

so i got 1password with the pro features a long time ago when it was free. i really loved it so i thought i'd get it for mac as well recently.
now i got a problem. i don't know how to purchase a license for windows that also allows me to sync my apple devices to my windows.
could you please help me ? i don't know what to do
also it should be noted that i didn't receive the purchase email but i do have the purchase data saved on my Mac's iTunes !
than you very much !

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @armin73s

Thank you for your interest in 1Password. I'm going to move your post to our purchasing category, I hope you don't mind :chuffed:

I would like to ask you a couple of questions so I can find the best answer for you! Do you have 1Password for you iOS devices, for Mac or for both? How long ago did you buy 1Password originally? What OS are you using for your Windows machine?

I hope to hear back from you soon with these details so we can find the ideal way for you to use 1Password :chuffed:

• Of course , first things first I own 1password for both iOS and Mac ( I have the pro feautures on iOS as well ) I bought - well truly I just downloaded it for free - 1password for iOS about 4 or 5 years ago where there was an event where you could get 1password for free .
    I bought the Mac version about 2 or 3 weeks ago .
    I run Windows 10 on my machine :)

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @armin73s

Thank you very much for your answer! Now that I have all the information I can help you better. :chuffed:

You have 2 options. The first one is to send us your proof of purchase for 1Password for Mac from the AppStore to [email protected] and we'll help you get your license for 1Password 4 for Windows there. If you chose this path, you'll need to set up syncing yourself.

Your second option, and the one that I would personally recommend you is to get a refund from the license that you got from the AppStore and get a 1Password Account. In this case your data will be stored on our servers, so you won't need to worry about syncing and you'll have access via any browser. All the apps for all the platform are included, so you get to try 1Password 6 for Windows Beta. If you sign up for a 1Password Account now you can use it for the first 6 months for free!

Please let us know which of these options you'd prefer, and how we can help you get it all sorted out :chuffed:

• Thank you very much for your help , i believe I don't want to refund the 1password I got as this would also mean I have to sacrifice the benefits I receive from the Mac App Store so I think I will choose the first option since I don't want to lose the Mac App Store and I can't of ford to pay monthly . I also have another question : is it possible to add multiple syncing options simultaneously ? For instance 1password account and iCloud together ? Thanks:)

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @armin73s,

Multiple sync options can be used, but only one for each vault. E.x. 1Password account vaults cannot be synced with iCloud, but you can have a vault (the Primary vault) synced with iCloud and also have access to your 1Password account vaults.

Only the Primary vault can sync via iCloud. You could also sync any secondary vaults via Dropbox.

Ben

• Thanks I think I will choose the first option pilar gave me can you help me with that please ?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Certainly. Have you sent the email Pilar requested? If so please post your Support ID from BitBot here. :)

Ben

• Ok , i just sent a screenshot of my purchase data with Email to the mentioned address should get the support id soon

• ok i got the support ID , its : [#NDW-18128-163] .

• PilarPilar

Team Member

@armin73s that's great, we'll wait for it here :chuffed:

• its there now haha ! :)

• PilarPilar

Team Member
    edited September 2016

Hi @armin73s I started writing my reply just before you posted it, I think hehe. Thank you for posting your support ID, we have no received and located your email. We'll be in touch over there soon to get it all sorted out! We'll continue the conversation over email :chuffed:

ref: NDW-18128-163

This discussion has been closed.