Is it possible to buy Account credit?

Hi there,

I wanted to ask if it is possible that I can pay the money for the next year now so I don't have to worry about not having money on my bank account then. If that would be possible it would be amazing. Do the money would be added as account credit.

Thank you,
Timo

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@ntimo: We don't have a way of doing that currently, but it's definitely an option we can consider adding in the future. That would definitely stress me out a bit since my bank charges substantial overdraft fees, so I personally use a regular credit card (as opposed to bank/debit). I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for your right now, but thanks for bringing this up!

• Hi @brenty,

Thats exactly my worry too. Because I also don't want to lose the Earl because of a failed payment. Because my bank will reject my card it there is no money on the account. Because I can't over draft it. Iam looking forward for a solution to this some day.

Thank you,
    Timo

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Because my bank will reject my card it there is no money on the account. Because I can't over draft it. Iam looking forward for a solution to this some day.

@ntimo: Oh thank god!!! I wish I could opt-out of "overdraft protection", but it's got to be a huge money maker for my bank! :lol:

Thats exactly my worry too. Because I also don't want to lose the Earl because of a failed payment.

If this is the only concern, don't sweat it! If that happens, we're here for you and we'll get it sorted out. :chuffed:

• Hi @brenty,

That's so nice of you :) Sometimes I forget that AgileBits has the best Support ever!

Have a awesome day,
    Timo

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @ntimo

Thank you very much for all your to love to 1Password and us in AgileBits! :love:

This discussion has been closed.