Browser Extension with Windows 10

Options
wolle404
wolle404
Community Member
edited September 2016 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hey Guys,

I have some weird problem.

My Browser (latest Chrome) will not connect to 1Password with the Message "Browser connection refused - 1Password refused connection from untrusted source, check logs for details".

When I'm checking the Log it says: Failed to open process #4460 that initiated web socket connection on port 51037 and origin chrome-extension://aomjjhallfgjeglblehebfpbcfeobpgk!

I've already have the newest Version and reinstalled the App (and removed all user data).

Thanks!

1Password Version: 6.0.219d
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @wolle404,

Thanks for reaching out! I see that this is your first post here, so welcome! :)

As for the issue you have described, do you happen to have any antivirus programs installed? Also, what kind of browser extensions you have in your Chrome? I want to find out if there is anything that could interfere with 1Password's communication between the app and the browser extension. Once we know this, we can understand what is going on better and proceed to solving it.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

• wolle404
    wolle404
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Greg,

I use Sophos as AV.

My Extensions:

• Adblock Plus 1.12.2
    • Ghostery 7.0.0.113
    • Default Google Docs, Keynote etc.

But I tried to start 1Password Extension in a private Window -> same result. Maybe its the AV. But my AV does not say anything about it ^^

Greetings and thx for the welcome here ;)

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @wolle404,

Ah, Sophos! Could you please follow the steps in our Configuring Sophos guide, reboot, and check if it works? Thanks!

++
    Greg 8-)

• wolle404
    wolle404
    Community Member
    Options

Now it works! Thank you!

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wolle404: I am happy to hear it helped! Feel free to reach out to us, we are here for you. :+1:

In the meantime, enjoy 1Password! :)

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.