I have a single user licence on a Mac, how can I also use it on a pc running windows 10

I have 1password on a mac and I now own a surface pro 4 as well and want to put 1password on that but when I put in the licence it says this is only licensed for a mac, but I thought you could use it on all your personal devices

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have a single user licence on a Mac, how can I also use it on a pc running windows 10

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@farmersteve: Sorry for the confusion! If you had purchased the Mac + Windows bundle, then you could use it on all of your Macs and PCs. This is identical to the single desktop license we sell now. But you probably bought the separate Mac license at the time because it was cheaper and you didn't need a Windows license. No problem, that's what I did too! And we can give you a discount on the Windows version. I'll send you a private message with some additional information, so be sure to check for that.

And if anyone else is in a similar situation, just shoot us an email at [email protected] with a copy of your receipt and we can help. Cheers! :)

• I have a similar problem, but I purchased 1password on my Mac from the Apple Store. I would now like a discount to buy a licence so that I can install it on my PC. My support ID is #**ESV-37321-944. (I contacted Agilebits about this about a week ago and got a reply from your friendly robot but no human has deigned to talk to me.)

• RomanRoman 1Password Alumni

@housefly - Thanks for getting in touch. I've just replied to your email. Let's talk there! :)

ref: ESV-37321-944

• Hello ! I have a similar problem, I also purchased 1password on my Mac from the Apple Store and so now I would now like a discount to buy a licence so that I can install it on my PC and use it there also. Thank you ! I don't have a support ID yet, so if u could explain me what to do to have one, it would be appreciated.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi anthony_bodin - Thank you for reaching out to us. I just sent you over an email so we can continue the discussion over there. I look forward to hearing back from you :-)

ref: CBG-97941-125

• What you have to do is send an email to agilebits.com and be sure to attach your email Apple receipt for the purchase from the Apple store as proof of purchase.(Agilebits has no way of knowing that you purchased 1Password from the Apple store unless you send Agilebits a copy of the receipt.) A friendly robot will reply with a support number that you can post in this forum. Very shortly a human being will be in touch with you by email and take care of the problem.

• FrankFrank

Team Member

Hi @housefly You're 100% correct! Thank you so much for the help :high-five:

Enjoy the rest of your day :-)

This discussion has been closed.