View attachment with 1P account not possible

Philipp
Philipp
Community Member

Hello, I switched to your account system. I have a login with a picture-attachment. Inside Android app I see a information about the attachment, but I can not open it. There is only a option to copy it. I know in my old system with sync over dropbox it was possible to view it. Is this a bug?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Philipp. Are you referring to a Document item for a 1Password accounts vault, or an attachment to an item in a local vault? The reason I ask is because Documents aren't yet supported on Android. So if it's a Document item, you won't be able to access it on Android currently.

If it's an attachment to an item in a local (Primary) vault, though, you should indeed be able to view it as long as you have the proper app installed. Let me know if that's the case. Thanks!

• Philipp
    Philipp
    Community Member

Hi @peri
    I switched from the sync with Dropbox to your new account system. So I removed all 1P data (cache and data) on my Android and started again with connecting to your account. With the "old" dropbox sync it was possible to open a picture. With the "new" account sync I can not open it.
    So I hope you support Documents soon.

• Thanks for the update! I'll add your vote for Documents support. :)

• SteBae
    SteBae
    Community Member

Please add my vote for Document support as well ;)

• Will do, @SteBae. Thanks! :)

• Durangopup
    Durangopup
    Community Member

Please add my vote to document support .. I have several important images attached to identities that I can not view in 1Password. Great product but I miss this feature after having gone back to Android

• You got it, @Durangopup. I'll give this issue a bump on your behalf. :)

• shogun168
    shogun168
    Community Member

Any news on document support for Android? I've got a number of things that would be critical to have with me when i'm travelling (i.e. my passport and insurance scans). I'm on 1P for families ...

• Hi @shogun168. I don't have any news regarding Documents support on Android at the moment. We do hope to support this in a future update, though. I'll give this issue a little bump. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.