To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Multiple vault

rochak
rochak
Community Member

I am trying out the individual subscription now - how do I create an additional vault ? I could do that when using the standalone licenses app?

thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rochak

It's great to hear that you're trying out the accounts, I hope you'll like it as much as I do :chuffed:

You can create as many vaults as you need from the Admin Console on your browser. Just sign into your account on your browser, go to Admin Console > Vaults and click on the blue circle with a plus sign inside. You can create as many vaults as you want this way :chuffed:

If you have any other questions or there's anything else that we can do for you please don't hesitate to ask :chuffed:

• rochak
    rochak
    Community Member

Thanks. Any guide on why would I need multiple vaults and how I could use multiple vaults effectively

Thx

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rochak

You're very welcome! Everyone has a different reason or way to manage their vaults. For example, some people like to keep an "Archive" vault, where they move logins that they they don't think they'll need to use anymore but that they want to still keep just in case. Some other people might keep a vault for personal stuff and another one for work related logins. Personally, I have an extra vault that I use for testing things when any of you bumps into issues ;) There are as many reasons to have several vaults as people using 1Password, and that's just a few examples I've seen. The limit is your imagination :crazy:

• rochak
    rochak
    Community Member

Ok thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.