Long time pro users and the new subscription service

Is there any type of upgrade or discount for long term supporters?

I've purchased the Mac, Windows and mobile pro licenses in the past, effectively purchasing everything released. I'm now dual-booting Linux on my desktop and since there is no client, I would like web access.

Is there any way for me to get web access without purchasing yet another license?

Comments

• dancodanco Senior Member Community Moderator

Currently there is six months free if you sign on to the individual subscription. To me that seems a reasonable compromise.

And after that, I would make a guess (it's no more than a guess, I have no knowledge of what AgileBits is planning) that when 1PW7 comes out it will be a paid upgrade for those with the stand-alone licence, whereas it will be free to subscribers. I would also guess that this would mean that for eighteen months or more the subscription coms cheaper than upgrading a stand-alone licence.

• PilarPilar

Team Member

Hi @radialspoke

Danco is right, if you subscribe now you'll be able to enjoy your 1Password Account for free for the first 6 months! We had in mind all our current costumers when we decided this, to be able to give you a chance to try and enjoy this brand new say to sue 1Password. You can very well start by enjoying this time and see how it works for you! If you have any other questions or if there's anything else that we can do for you, we're always here to help you :chuffed:

• How does this benefit apply to family memberships? I have a single-user license purchased from the Mac App Store, and want to expand to a family membership. It was only when I came to price the family membership that I noticed the change to a subscription model!

Thanks.

• JacobJacob

Team Member

@pat512 It only applies to individual subscriptions. The promotion has ended as well. For a family, 1Password Families is still available at a nice annual rate. :) If you purchased from the Mac App Store this year, we'd be happy to look into a discount for your first year. Get in touch with us at [email protected] and include a proof of purchase from the Mac App Store. Post back here when you have, including the BitBot confirmation number you receive, and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

• Thanks, @Jacob . Will do!

• brentybrenty

Team Member

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.